Skip to main content
- We love our StoryTime! WELCOME TO FALL! Tuesdays are always "just around the corner" and you will want to send your child, ages 3, 4 or 5 to our weekly OCTOBER DEVELOPMENTAL STORYTIME!
- The THEME for October is Nocturnal Animals
- Tuesday, October 1 - Bring 8 of something or something hairy.
- Tuesday, October 8 - Bring something red, brown, or yellow.
- Tuesday, October 15 - Bring something black or has wings.
- Tuesday, October 22 - Bring something red, yellow, or green.
- Tuesday, October 29 - Bring something orange.
- ENJOY THE CHANGING SEASONS AND READ A GOOD BOOK!
- Mrs. Laurie Deubner, retired educator, is the teacher and Mrs. Sherry Angle is her substitute and assistant. You can call the library or stop by and sign-up your child. Pre-Kindergarten Development Skills are being taught! If you are a childcare provider, you can do a great service to your children's parents by taking them to this weekly event. For further information, contact the library staff or director at 937-473-2226.